There Is Power In The Name Of Jesus


I had once gotten a very good job in a government agency in the name of my pastor then; not because of my qualification because I had  just concluded my National Youth Service Corps. I was granted easy access to the chairman of that government agency because of my pastor's relationship with that chairman.

I'm sure you too can remember at one point or another in your life where you   got access and help because of your relationship with someone influential.

Oh well... now we have connection with THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSON on earth and we can even access the Almighty God and receive whatever we request in His name!

This is how scripture puts it -
For here is eternal truth: When that time comes you won’t need to ask me for anything, but instead you will go directly to the Father and ask him for anything you desire and he will give it to you, because of your relationship with me.  Until now you’ve not been bold enough to ask the Father for a single thing in my name, but now you can ask, and keep on asking him! And you can be sure that you’ll receive what you ask for, and your joy will have no limits!
John 16:23‭-‬24 TPT

Therefore, receive all you have asking from the Father now, in Jesus name!

Have a rewarding day dear friends! 😊
#StartYourDayWithJesus #Worship #Word #Prayer #MorningDevotion #Victory #Success #Jesus #Grace #WorshipWithMe #Facebooklive #Youtube #Podcaster #Anchor #Podcast #Spotify #ApplePodcast #Instafam #Instagood #Blogspot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Sure Mercies

God's Promises To You

Faith Over Fear