You're Not Alone


 Today's Morning Devotion On The Go! 


Listen, worship, declare God's Word and be blessed. 


Start Your Day With Jesus 


You're Not Alone.

But now, God’s Message, the God that made you in the first place, Jacob, the One who got you started, Israel: “Don’t be afraid, I’ve redeemed you. I’ve called your name. You’re mine. 


When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you. When you’re in rough waters, you will not go down. When you’re between a rock and a hard place, it won’t be a dead end— Because I am God, your personal God, The Holy of Israel, your Saviour. 


I paid a huge price for you: all of Egypt, with rich Cush and Seba thrown in! That’s how much you mean to me! That’s how much I love you! I’d sell off the whole world to get you back, trade the creation just for you. “So don’t be afraid: I’m with you. 

Isaiah 43:1‭-‬7 MSG 


Listen here: 


https://anchor.fm/success-anosike/episodes/Youre-Not-Alone-e18hjh0 


Please share, follow and subscribe to my YouTube, Podcast and Blogspot channels here: 


https://linktr.ee/SuccessAnosike 


Happy Weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Sure Mercies

God's Promises To You

Faith Over Fear