Who Is God To You?

 Today's Morning Devotion On The Go! 


Listen, worship, declare God's Word and be blessed! 


Start Your Day With Jesus 

*Who Is God To You?* 

Provider, Healer, Father, Lover, Friend, Helper, WayMaker, Counsellor, Protector, Mighty Warrior,  Defender, etc? 

He is Yahweh (anything you need him to be at this moment in your life). 

This is what King David, the Psalmist said, when King Saul was hunting him down to kill him; 


I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”

Psalms 91:2 NIV 

Who do you say God is to you today? 


Listen to the full message here: 

https://anchor.fm/success-anosike/episodes/Who-Is-God-To-You-e1akq4u 

Please share, follow and subscribe to my Youtube, Podcast and Blogspot channels here: 


https://linktr.ee/SuccessAnosike 


Have a Prosperous Week! 


#StartYourDayWithJesus 

#MorningDevotion 

#WorshipWithMe 

#Worship #Word #Prayer 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Sure Mercies

God's Promises To You

Faith Over Fear