Does God Know You?

 Today's Morning Devotion On The Go!


Listen, worship, declare God's Word and be blessed!

Start Your Day With Jesus
*Does God Know You?*

“I alone am the Good Shepherd, and I know those whose hearts are mine, for they recognize me and know me,
John 10:14 TPT

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the realm of heaven’s kingdom. It is only those who persist in doing the will of my heavenly Father.
Matthew 7:21 TPT

Nevertheless, the firm foundation of God [which He has laid] stands [sure and unshaken despite attacks], bearing this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of the Lord stand apart from wickedness and withdraw from wrongdoing.”
2Ti 2:19 AMP

Listen to the full message on your favourite channel via this link:

https://linktr.ee/SuccessAnosike

Have a fulfilling week!

#StartYourDayWithJesus
#MorningDevotion
#WorshipWithMe
#Worship #Word #Prayer

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Sure Mercies

God's Promises To You

Faith Over Fear