My Testimony


Today's Morning Devotion On The Go!

Listen, worship, declare God's Word and be blessed!

Start Your Day With Jesus
*My Testimony*

God made my life complete when I placed all the pieces before him. When I got my act together, he gave me a fresh start. Now I’m alert to God’s ways; I don’t take God for granted.

Every day I review the ways he works; I try not to miss a trick. I feel put back together, and I’m watching my step. God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes.

What a God! His road stretches straight and smooth. Every God-direction is road-tested. Everyone who runs toward him Makes it.
Psalm 18:20‭-‬24‭, ‬30 MSG

Listen to the full message on your favourite channel via this link:

https://linktr.ee/SuccessAnosike

Have a blessed weekend!

#StartYourDayWithJesus
#MorningDevotion
#WorshipWithMe
#Worship #Word #Prayer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Sure Mercies

God's Promises To You

Faith Over Fear