The Celebration Of Jabez


And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow.


And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.
1 Chronicles 4:9‭-‬10 KJV

See how heaven stood at an attention to celebrate a "disadvantaged" man, regardless of his circumstances/stigma. A roll call of whole lineage, interrupted to introduce him.

God is using that point of pain in your life to promote, honour and celebrate you in Jesus name!

Listen to the full message on any of your favourite channels via this link:

https://linktr.ee/SuccessAnosike

Have an amazing day!⚘♥️

#StartYourDayWithJesus
#MorningDevotion
#Forgiveness
#Faith #Worship
#Word #Prayer
#Jabez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Sure Mercies

God's Promises To You

Faith Over Fear