Darkest Before Dawn


Today's Morning Devotion On The Go!


Listen, worship, declare God's Word and be blessed!

Start Your Day With Jesus
*Darkest Before Dawn*

Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.
Isaiah 41:10 NLT

I’ve learned that his anger lasts for a moment, but his loving favour lasts a lifetime! We may weep through the night, but at daybreak it will turn into shouts of ecstatic joy.
Psalms 30:5 TPT

Listen to the full message on any of your favourite channels via this link:

https://linktr.ee/SuccessAnosike

Have an amazing day!⚘♥️⚘

#StartYourDayWithJesus
#MorningDevotion
#Faith #Worship
#Word #Jesus
#DarkestBeforeDawn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Sure Mercies

God's Promises To You

Faith Over Fear