God's Sure Mercies


Today's Morning Devotion On The Go!


Listen, worship, declare God's Word and be blessed!

Start Your Day With Jesus
*God's Sure Mercies*

And I have been with you wherever you have gone, and have cut off all your enemies from before you, and have made you a name like the name of the great men who are on the earth.

Moreover I will appoint a place for you, and will plant you, that you may dwell in a place of your own and move no more; nor shall the sons of wickedness oppress you anymore... Also I will subdue all your enemies.

Furthermore I, the Lord will build you a house. I will be your Father, and you shall be My son; and I will not take My mercy away from you...
I Chronicles 17:8‭-‬10‭, ‬13

Listen to the full message on any of your favourite channels via this link:

https://linktr.ee/SuccessAnosike

Have a productive week!⚘♥️⚘

#StartYourDayWithJesus
#MorningDevotion
#Faith #Worship
#Word #Prayer 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Promises To You

Faith Over Fear