God's Plan For You


Listen, worship, declare God's Word and be blessed!


Start Your Day With Jesus
*God's Plan For You*

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

...and when you pray, I will listen. I will be found by you,” says the Lord. “I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes. I will gather you out of the nations where I sent you and will bring you home again to your own land.”
Jeremiah 29:12‭, ‬14 NLT

The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that you may have life, and have it in abundance [to the full, till it overflows].
Jhn 10:10 AMP

Listen to the full message on any of your favourite channels via this link:

https://linktr.ee/SuccessAnosike

Have a miraculous week!⚘♥️⚘

#StartYourDayWithJesus
#MorningDevotion
#Faith #Worship
#Word #Jesus
#GodsPlan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Sure Mercies

God's Promises To You

Faith Over Fear