How To Love God

 Start Your Day With Jesus

*How To Love God*

The person who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who [really] loves Me; and whoever [really] loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and reveal Myself to him [I will make Myself real to him].”
Jhn 14:21 AMP

So, let the one who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows Me [and acknowledges Me and honors Me as God and recognizes without any doubt], that I am the Lord who practices lovingkindness, justice and righteousness on the earth, for in these things I delight,” says the Lord.
Jer 9:24 AMP

Do you really love God? Then it's time to live up to our profession of Faith by going all out and pleasing Him with our very lives and actions. God wants to be loved too for Who He is and not just for what He can do or does for us. John 14:21

Listen to the full message on any of your favourite channels via this link:

https://linktr.ee/SuccessAnosike

Have a blessed day! 🌹⚘🌹

#StartYourDayWithJesus
#MorningDevotion
#Faith #Worship
#Word #Jesus
#Love #God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Sure Mercies

God's Promises To You

Faith Over Fear