God Is Concerned About You

 Start Your Day With Jesus

*God Is Concerned About You*

You don't need to go through life trying to figure it out all by yourself. Allow God to help you. Trust Him with your life. He loves you and means well for you.

God says in the book of Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

Peace I leave with you; My [perfect] peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.]
John 14:27 AMP

Please subscribe to my Youtube and Podcast channels to listen to the full message. Lin.ks on my bio.

https://youtube.com/shorts/YNM5yAZpAPs?feature=share

Have a miraculous week! 🌹⚘🌹

#StartYourDayWithJesus
#MorningDevotion
#Faith #Worship
#Word #Jesus
#Love #God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Sure Mercies

God's Promises To You

Faith Over Fear