God Is On Your Side

 Start Your Day With Jesus

*God Is On Your Side*

The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? The Lord is for me among those who help me; Therefore I shall see my desire on those who hate me.
Psalms 118:6‭-‬7 NKJV

The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Psalms 18:2 NKJV

What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
Romans 8:31 NKJV

No matter where you are right now in life, just know that Jesus is rooting for you. God is on your side! So, while you wait for His promises to manifest in your life, please put on the whole armour of God, so that you will not be defeated by the enemy before the day of your celebration. Grace upon grace! 🙏🏼
Psalms 118:6-7

Listen to the full message on any of your favourite channels via this link:

https://linktr.ee/SuccessAnosike

Happy New Month! 🌹⚘🌹

StartYourDayWithJesus
#MorningDevotion
#Faith #Worship
#Word #Jesus
#Love #God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Sure Mercies

God's Promises To You

Faith Over Fear