How To Hear God

 Start Your Day With Jesus

*How To Hear God*

So you must remain in life-union with me, for I remain in life-union with you. For as a branch severed from the vine will not bear fruit, so your life will be fruitless unless you live your life intimately joined to mine.

“You show that you are my intimate friends when you obey all that I command you. I have never called you ‘servants,’ because a master doesn’t confide in his servants, and servants don’t always understand what the master is doing.

But I call you my most intimate friends, for I reveal to you everything that I’ve heard from my Father. You didn’t choose me, but I’ve chosen and commissioned you to go into the world to bear fruit. And your fruit will last, because whatever you ask of my Father, for my sake, he will give it to you!
John 15:4‭, ‬14‭-‬16 TPT

Listen to the full message on any of your favourite channels via this link:

https://linktr.ee/SuccessAnosike

Have a glorious day! 🌹⚘🌹

StartYourDayWithJesus
#MorningDevotion
#Faith #Worship
#Word #Jesus
#Love #God


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Sure Mercies

God's Promises To You

Faith Over Fear