God Has Made A Way For You

Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Isaiah 41:10 NLT

As you begin a new week, be confident of the fact that you have THE WAY as your Helper, Guide, Provider and High Priest. Jesus is the way and He's made a way for you through every situation you are facing or will face today. Have faith in God! John 14:6

Please subscribe to my Youtube and Podcast channels to listen to the full message. Lin.ks on my bio.

https://linktr.ee/SuccessAnosike

Have a glorious week! 🌹⚘🌹

#StartYourDayWithJesus
#MorningDevotion
#Faith #Worship
#Word #Jesus
#Love #God


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Sure Mercies

God's Promises To You

Faith Over Fear