You're Not An Afterthought

 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you [and approved of you as My chosen instrument], And before you were born I consecrated you [to Myself as My own]; I have appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

Jer 1:5 AMP

Having determined our destiny ahead of time, he called us to himself and transferred his perfect righteousness to everyone he called. And those who possess his perfect righteousness he co-glorified with his Son!

So, what does all this mean? If God has determined to stand with us, tell me, who then could ever stand against us?
Romans 8:30‭-‬31 TPT

Please subscribe to my Youtube and Podcast channels to listen to the full message. Lin.ks on my bio.

https://linktr.ee/SuccessAnosike

Have a beautiful day! 🌹⚘🌹

#StartYourDayWithJesus
#MorningDevotion
#Faith #Worship
#Word #Jesus
#Love #God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Sure Mercies

God's Promises To You

Faith Over Fear