Declare God's Counsel


Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things that are not yet done, Saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, And I will do all My pleasure,’

Isaiah 46:10 NKJV

So he answered and said to me: “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says the Lord of hosts. ‘Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain!

And he shall bring forth the capstone With shouts of “Grace, grace to it!”

“The hands of Zerubbabel Have laid the foundation of this temple; His hands shall also finish it. Then you will know That the Lord of hosts has sent Me to you.
Zechariah 4:6‭-‬7‭, ‬9 NKJV

Listen to the full message on any of your favourite channels via this link:

https://linktr.ee/SuccessAnosike

Have an awesome day!⚘♥️

#StartYourDayWithJesus
#MorningDevotion
#Faith #Worship
#Word #Prayer 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Sure Mercies

God's Promises To You

Faith Over Fear