No Void


Start Your Day With Jesus

*No Void*

For as the rain and snow come down from heaven, And do not return there without watering the earth, Making it bear and sprout, And providing seed to the sower and bread to the eater,

So will My word be which goes out of My mouth; It will not return to Me void (useless, without result), Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.
Isa 55:10‭-‬11 AMP

I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not even the smallest detail of God’s law will disappear until its purpose is achieved.
Matthew 5:18 NLT

Listen to the full message on any of your favourite channels via this link:

https://linktr.ee/SuccessAnosike

Have a great weekend! 🌹⚘🌹

#StartYourDayWithJesus
#MorningDevotion
#Faith #Worship
#Word #Jesus 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Sure Mercies

God's Promises To You

Faith Over Fear