Hold Fast To Your Faith


Listen, worship, declare God's Word and be blessed!


Start Your Day With Jesus
*Hold Fast To Your Faith*

I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace. In the world you have tribulation and distress and suffering, but be courageous [be confident, be undaunted, be filled with joy]; I have overcome the world.” [My conquest is accomplished, My victory abiding.]
Jhn 16:33 AMP

Therefore, let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep His promise.
Hebrews 10:23 NLT

Please subscribe to my Youtube and Podcast channels to listen to the full message. Lin.ks on my bio.

https://linktr.ee/SuccessAnosike

Have a great weekend! 🌹⚘🌹

#StartYourDayWithJesus
#MorningDevotion
#Faith #Worship
#Word #Jesus
#Love #God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Sure Mercies

God's Promises To You

Faith Over Fear