Not Easily Moved

I have set the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.
Psalms 16:8‭ NKJV

The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?

When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army may encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war may rise against me, in this I will be confident.
Psalms 27:1‭-‬3 NKJV

Please subscribe to my You.tube and Pod.cast channels to listen to the full message. Lin.ks on my bio.

https://linktr.ee/SuccessAnosike

Have a great week! 🌹⚘🌹

#StartYourDayWithJesus
#MorningDevotion
#Faith #Worship
#Word #Jesus

#Love #God


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Sure Mercies

God's Promises To You

Faith Over Fear