Insist On Your Blessing

 I assure you and most solemnly say to you, whatever you bind [forbid, declare to be improper and unlawful] on earth shall have [already] been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose [permit, declare lawful] on earth shall have [already] been loosed in heaven.


“Again I say to you, that if two believers on earth agree [that is, are of one mind, in harmony] about anything that they ask [within the will of God], it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. Mat 18:18‭-‬19 AMP

Please subscribe to my Youtube and Podcast channels to listen to the full message. Lin.ks on my bio.

https://linktr.ee/SuccessAnosike

Have a great weekend! 🌹⚘🌹

#StartYourDayWithJesus
#MorningDevotion
#Faith #Worship
#Word #Jesus
#Love #God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Sure Mercies

God's Promises To You

Faith Over Fear